Monday, December 28, 2009

To all my friends......


Sincerely from my heart..


thanks to those who hated me
you made a stronger person
thanks to those who loved me
you made my heart grow fonder
thanks to those who envied me
you made my self-esteem
grow stronger
thanks to those who cared
you made me feel important
thanks to those who entered my life
you made me who i am today
thanks to those who left
you showed me that nothing last forever
thanks to those who stayed
you showed me the true meaning of


LOVE and FRIENDSHIP

11 comments:

  1. salam...
    u r welcome
    (aku xtau yg mana tp sume ada thx kn..hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aisya-lajunya ko..
    tp,utk ko x de sbnrny..hahahaha..=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made me who i'm today.
    thanx 4 the frenship

    ReplyDelete
  4. ne ade..
    ko lg jwang kot =P
    ak x leh lwn..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. snickers-ne de..same je..haha
    bella-eh?..igtkn da stop blogging..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. "thanks to those who hated me
    you made a stronger person"


    same2 :|

    ReplyDelete
  7. wan-owh..utk ko x de..hakhak
    kak anis-
    "thanx to those who left
    u show me nothg last forever"

    ehem2..=p

    ReplyDelete